Sunday, August 02, 2009

Ninjas V. Guilt

So, if there are any out there wondering what I have been up to since I graduated, the here is a bit of the answers.

I have been working on Dave Chai's current summer film. I have been helping in the visual development section. Here is some artwork that will be seen on the walls of the coffee shop backgrounds. This project has definitely been keeping me busy but its almost at an end which means a new job!... I hope!



The Cyclops.

The Coffee-Medusa. -original drawing by DC


The Man Drinking Coffee. -original drawing by DC

3 comments:

chrystal chan said...

so thaat's what you're doing. i hope you're doing well rebbaz! those drawings look pretty funny though : ). haven't seen chai draw like this in a long time...like when he used to draw more editorially.

LamGi said...

these are great, man. I remember these drawings when you showed me in the class.

LamGi said...

these are great. I remember seeing them in Chai's class.